Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Does license extend to sub-domains?

Does license extend to sub-domains? 12 years 9 months ago #14249

My clients go live with their site as either www.mydomain.com or mydomain.com.
I develop their site generally in a sub-domain such as alpha.mydomain.com. When it is ready to go live I move www.mydomain.com to old.mydomain.com and alpha to mydomain.com and www.mydomain.com

Do both domain names have to be registered or are all sub-domains under mydomain.com included in the license without having to notify RSJoomla.
Thanks
Jim
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Does license extend to sub-domains? 12 years 9 months ago #14361

• chris19
  • Fresh Boarder
I just submitted the same question via a ticket. I'll post again when I hear back from RSJoomla.

Re:Does license extend to sub-domains? 12 years 7 months ago #14911

• it7admin
  • Fresh Boarder
Did you ever get a reply ? I'm about to ask the same question to support..

Thanks

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!