Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: trigger joomla content plugins in a form?

trigger joomla content plugins in a form? 12 years 9 months ago #14244

Hi,

I'm using the Glossary component in my Joomla 1.5 website and I would like to show the definitions from Glossary for some words in a form I created with RSForms but nothing is happening.
The Glossary content plugin works only in articles so I would like to know if it is possible to trigger Joomla content plugins in a form?

I also have tried to embed the form in an article which contains the same words. The pop up with the Glossary definitions appear for the words in the article but not for the same words in the embedded form.

I hope you understand what I'm trying to achieve.
Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!