Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Text Link to form

Text Link to form 12 years 10 months ago #14169

Hello,

i can set easy a link in the menu to a form and that works well.
But when i try using the same url in a text link, for example i wanted add a link to a form in a article i get a error message that this site not exist. even when i copy exactly the same url using in the menu.

Latest form and Joomla 1.5.23

Did i miss something?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Text Link to form 12 years 10 months ago #14178

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

Please make sure that you do not have any errors in the syntax of your link or in the URL the link points to.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Text Link to form 12 years 9 months ago #14415

Sorry for answer so late.
The point is, the link is correct but only works if a menu link exist. If i deactivate the menu link then the link in the text link doesn't work anymore.
So if i only wanted link to a form in a text, i can't do it.
I can give you a guest account for my site, its still in progress: www.zoominmuebles.com.ar/index.php?optio...iew=rsform&Itemid=55

Thanks, Michael

Re:Text Link to form 12 years 9 months ago #14421

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
You could try using the direct link of the form. This is the URL created when clicking on the "preview" button (Form Manager area).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Text Link to form 12 years 9 months ago #14424

Hello alexp,

yes this works. Thanks for the help and have a nice day.

Saludos, Michael

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!