Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No Submissions in Joomla 1.6 after Form import

No Submissions in Joomla 1.6 after Form import 12 years 10 months ago #14164

• huebner
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!

I imported forms from RSForm Pro that I used in Joomla 1.5.22 into my new fresh installation of Joomla 1.6.4 and after some adjustments to the new version everything seem to be fine.
But now that I tested the actual usage of the form I still get my User and Admin confirmation mails, but no actual data is transmitted into the RSForm Pro data base - means no new submissions do appear in the RSForm Pro itself.
Nothing to find in the back end!

What is the problem? :huh:

Thanks for quick reply ....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!