Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: File Upload field made shorter

File Upload field made shorter 12 years 10 months ago #14108

• fishbite
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am looking to reduce the size of the "File Upload" Field on my form, I pave placed the form in my right module on my website, however the size of the File upload field is too large and the user now has to scroll right to click the Browse button.

I have tried to find where the code is for this field but failed. please can anyone help me out, all I want to do is reduce the size of the field,

many thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:File Upload field made shorter 12 years 10 months ago #14130

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

Please try adding the following line in the "Additional attributes" property of the field:

size="your_desired_value"
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!