Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Customization Questions For A Long Form

Customization Questions For A Long Form 12 years 10 months ago #14046

Hi. I love this application but I was wondering how I might make a few customizations. The form I have to work with is extremely long and is to be filled out by property inspectors, in the field. Here's a list of what I was thinking:
  • I would like to incorporate an "N/A" check-box to check a similar "N/A" check-box in all the fields of a particular page.
  • Due to the length of this form, I was wondering if there was a way to submit to the same record in stages, like after each break. That way, if something were to go wrong, the populated sections of the form would not have to be repopulated.

The inspectors also need to be able to upload photos. Is there a way to have the form read the values of a combination of fields and make that the prefix of the image? For instance, if said image were to be uploaded in form being filled out for Golden Palace apartments, apt#123, cold the image prefix be made to read: Golden_Palace_123_####.jpg?

I know this is a lot of questions. Too be honest, I have got more. :blush: But any advice would certainly be appreciated. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!