Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Large Field Size prohibits Editing of Form

Large Field Size prohibits Editing of Form 12 years 10 months ago #13999

Help Please!:silly:

I've put a Field in with a Size of 200 (I think, instead of Max Size of 200) and now I can't edit any of my Form Fields. All I'm allowed to do is Move them.

I note in the Joomla Component, I have a Delete Button on the Top Menu of the area where I can see all the Form Fields. If I Select the Single Field that is 200 in size, and then Click Delete, will it delete the Whole Form or just the 200 size Field.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Large Field Size prohibits Editing of Form 12 years 10 months ago #14056

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

Setting the size of a form field should not generate this behavior, selecting the field that has the size set to 200 and then clicking delete will only delete the chosen field. You could create a backup of your forms and submissions before attempting to edit your forms from the "Backup/Restore" tab.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!