Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: After Purchase, where to go and what to download

After Purchase, where to go and what to download 12 years 10 months ago #13996

Forgive me, but I'm quite new to Joomla and your products.
Just bought RSForm Pro and didn't receive any instructions on what to download and install.

I went where I thought it was I should go, but apparently I've got a Version 1 of the Extension and its not compatible with my 1.6.3

I can see some tutorials etc, but I felt that there was a lack of info for a begginer on what to do when the purchase is done. I got about 8 different emails, all telling me to confirm purchase and other stuff, but not what I wanted to know.

I hope the feeedback is useful, and I hope someone may kindly point me to the right place to get the right Product!
Thanks...in hope!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:After Purchase, where to go and what to download 12 years 10 months ago #13997

Just to say, I've got this working now and need to play with it.
I'll search the forums for other answers now, but I hope the feedback on lack of info on downloading could be taken on board.

THanksB)

Re:After Purchase, where to go and what to download 12 years 10 months ago #14054

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

You can download the latest version of the component by logging in on our site with your purchase user and going to "View my downloads".

The product documentation can be found here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...-pro-user-guide.html

If you encounter any problems with configuring the component you can also submit a ticket to our tech support team.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!