Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: View submissions from only logged in user

View submissions from only logged in user 12 years 10 months ago #13979

• mproth
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a form that i use for submissions for an event. For some groups, i want to make it so that a logged in user can submit info one after another, and every time they submit, it would show the submitted info below.

Basically, i want to be able to set it up to view all submission from one user only when they are logged in. I a different user is logged in, they would only be able to see the data they submitted.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:View submissions from only logged in user 12 years 10 months ago #14037

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

In order to display the submissions only for the logged in user you will need to set the "Show submissions for user ID" from the "View submissions" menu item's configuration to "login".
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:View submissions from only logged in user 12 years 7 months ago #15019

• kiya dbm
  • Fresh Boarder
I have followed the steps as you stated however you can still see the submissions of other users. Is there another reason this maybe happening?

Re:View submissions from only logged in user 12 years 7 months ago #15047

• rocquoone
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Not to hijack this thread, but I am trying to do the same thing and don't understand what I need to do to make the information available on the front end.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!