Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Will Forms Work on my site

Will Forms Work on my site 12 years 10 months ago #13953

Hi
I've just joined and the reason is I'm looking to put A Form on my Website.
I commissioned another company to design and build my website and I now have it up and running and am fairly familiar with the Admin side.

I'm not a programmer and as I'm looking at my First Plug-in/Extension, I wondered if RS Form Pro would do the job and if it was easy enough for me to do without upsetting the rest of my site.

My site is www.holidayauctions.org.uk

I'm looking to provide another Menu on the Side from the Create a Listing Link.
I want to have a Form then on a Page that people can fill in, and that I can then have an email with the details sent to me.

Sounds pretty simple, but I'm not sure how easy it is for me to do and whether it will work in this way.

If anyone could take a look and advise before I make a payment, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks
Robert
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Will Forms Work on my site 12 years 10 months ago #13971

• matt
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Hi!

RSForm Pro will do what you want to do. And you will also find it easy to work with.

Regards
Matt

Re:Will Forms Work on my site 12 years 10 months ago #13998

Thanks Matt.
I've bought it now and having a play around.
I wonder if you knew how you can control where the position of the form is.
Its overlayed on parts of my site when I preview.
I haven't yet created a Menu item to display the Forum, but just checking on a quick preview, the position appears to be a problem.
THanks

Re:Will Forms Work on my site 12 years 10 months ago #14055

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

Have you tried viewing the form in a default Joomla! template? If the positioning of the form is still an issue you could try submitting a ticket to our tech support team.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!