Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Frontend Formdata Editing

Frontend Formdata Editing 12 years 11 months ago #13855

• Synptify
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi guys I am currently working with RSform pro 1.3, using Joomla 1.6

I would like to make several companies to input their info, each company have seeral forms to fill in (company info, latest news, products, services, etc). Each company should only be able to view their own info.

So to summarize the points, I need:
- Users can retrieve the data from their previously filled forms, and edit/update these data. (current I can only create new forms rather than edit)
- Users can only view data from their user group.

These two big problem bothered me too much. I hope some nice souls can help me out.
Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Frontend Formdata Editing 12 years 5 days ago #17344

I've got the exact same question....

somebody got any idea how to fix this?

thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!