Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Dynamically redirect after submission

Dynamically redirect after submission 12 years 11 months ago #13660

• sniffles
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Hi

I'm looking for some help and a script to achieve the following:

1. The customer is on a Webpage where he can choose a car model from a Flash menu (Article ID 48).

2. After choosing a car model, a new page appears with detailled description of the model and with the contact form (Article ID 62).

3. After he fills out the form and submits it, i want to redirect the customer back to the Page with the car model menu (Article ID 48).

I included the form with the Plugin {rsform 3} and i want this form to redirect the customers dynamically back to the car model menu.

ID 48 (choose mmodel) - ID 62 (submit form) - redirect back to ID 48,
ID 49 (choose mmodel) - ID 63 (submit form) - redirect back to ID 49,
ID 50 (choose mmodel) - ID 64 (submit form) - redirect back to ID 50

... and so on.

What is to be mentioned, is that i have a page between the above described articles, so there is Article ID 48 / ID 60 / ID 62. I hope this is not a problem and that it's possible with a script to ignore the Article in the middle.

I hope you can help me with a script to get this function working.

Many thanks in advance!
Ivo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!