Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Form Pro as module?

RS Form Pro as module? 12 years 11 months ago #13653

Maybe I'm missing something.. I have to be.

I want my form in a module position- I downloaded the mod_forme file from this site (from a page of clearly labeled RS Form Pro add-ons) but got an error on my site that it only works with RS Form, not the Pro version. What's up with that?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RS Form Pro as module? 12 years 11 months ago #13657

Hi Christopher:

I use the pro form module all the time to put forms within articles (e.g., a suggest links form on the links introduction article) and have had no problem.

Have you ever had RS Form (non-pro) on your site? I'm just wondering if there is some component "hanging around" that is causing problems for you.

Ta ra 'wan,

CM
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!