Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Different user emails

Different user emails 12 years 11 months ago #13647

• annis
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I´m doing form to my website with the RSForm pro tool. The purpose of the form is that webpage user can recommend the website to his friend or other users by filling his friend´s/others´ email in form.

When user has sent recommandation of the website to his friend, user and I get email, which tells that recommandation message has been sent.

I´d also like that form sents message to recipient of the website recommandation. I don´t know how to do that. I know how to form sents message to sender of the form messafe and the website owner.

Does anyone know how can I make form to send message also to recipient of the form message? (recipient is like third party).

Annis
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Different user emails 12 years 11 months ago #13650

Hi Annis:

If I understand your description correctly, you want to send the same e-mail to three people - you, the person making the recommendation, and the friend who is receiving the recommendation. I assume that you have fields that collect the e-mail address of the person making the recommendation and the e-mail address of the friend.

You can do this by putting the e-mail variable values in the "to" field of the e-mail. For example, you might have {RecommenderEmail:value} and {FriendEmail:value} in the e-mail's "to" field.

I hope this helps

CM

Re:Different user emails 12 years 11 months ago #13652

• annis
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi CM,

Actually, I want that the form sents three different email (not same email):

1. to site owner
example: A recommandation email has been sent.

2. to sender of the form message
example: Message has been sent to recipient. Thank your recommandation.

3. to recipient of the form message:
I recommand you to visit this website:
websitelink.

I know that Admin email sents email to the site owner and user email sents email to sender of the form message. And you can make different email to the site owner than the sender of the form message. But I need that the form sent also third different email to recipient.

Annis
Last Edit: 12 years 11 months ago by annis.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!