Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Advance functions: Populating fields

Advance functions: Populating fields 13 years 1 day ago #13637

Maybe someone knows this second level script or dynamic loading...or whatever term is used! I have an Excel with three fields: 1) State 2) Type 3) Call Letters

So I want dropdown (DD) 1 to have the states listed in it. Loaded when I make the DD field.

Then DD 2 will have the simple selection of Type...TV or Radio

Then DD 3 will pull from the db all the call letters from the selections made in DD 1 and DD 2. I've heard this called "populate", "dynamic look up", "show / hide", the difference in terminology is staggaring! So I need to be able to upload an Excel or at least a .cvs into a submission bin (i think) and let it work. i'm not seeing that function in the admin or the documentation. any ideas? Already submitted a tech ticket
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!