Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Urgent help! TextArea overflowing text in PDF

Urgent help! TextArea overflowing text in PDF 13 years 1 week ago #13549

• nadin
  • Fresh Boarder
I've been struggling with this for sometime now....

How can I export properly formatted textarea content to pdf? I inserted the linebreaks by following the suggestions in another thread, but the text just overflows when exported to pdf...

I really need to figure this out fast!!!!

Any suggestions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Urgent help! TextArea overflowing text in PDF 13 years 4 days ago #13604

• mrnorx
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

Ive just round this issue.

Joomla ships with a really old version of TCPDF which RS Forms uses to create the PDF file.

If you goto the TCPDF website and download the latest version, then upload it to the libraries/TCPDF folder you will have the latest version installed and it renders PDF documents a lot better than the old version.

Hope this helps
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!