Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Passing data to an Authorize.net SIM form

Passing data to an Authorize.net SIM form 13 years 1 week ago #13541

is it possible to pass submitted data to an authorize.net form? i have a site that i'm not allowed to process transactions on so i want to collect everything but the payment information then send them to an authorize.net form with the SIM method to make the purchase. is this possible?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Passing data to an Authorize.net SIM form 13 years 6 days ago #13582

Any thoughts on this?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!