Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form Validation Question

Form Validation Question 13 years 1 week ago #13540

I have a form that can only be filled out if the user enters the correct zip code. How do I set this up so if they enter the wrong zip code they are either given a message with instructions on where to go or sent to a page where I can provide further instructions?

Ideally the company has an API they want me to use but I am not sure I can integrate an API with RSForms Pro? Any help or direction no mater how vague would be a huge help.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Form Validation Question 13 years 1 week ago #13548

Yes as always RSJoomla has top notch high quality support! Glad I can be reminded of what I am paying for every once in awhile!

Re:Form Validation Question 13 years 1 week ago #13550

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

How exactly are you planning to validate a "correct" zip code ? Note that you can create your own custom validation rule, as explained here:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/32-customizing-rsform-pro/75-custom-validation-rules.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!