Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form Values From Query String

Form Values From Query String 13 years 5 days ago #13488

I need to be able to pull values from my querysting for the form. Is there a way to do this?

I found another thread that suggested using the following code:

//<code>
$myvar = $_GET["a"];
return $myvar;
//</code>

And my url looks like this:
index.php?option=com_rsform&view=rsform&Itemid=293&a=1234

Obviously, I'm trying to pull variable a with value 1234 from the querystring an populate form values with it.

Any suggestions?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Form Values From Query String 13 years 5 days ago #13496

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

Please refer to the following article regarding this topic:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...can-i-catch-it-.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!