Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: 1 little css question

1 little css question 13 years 1 week ago #13468

One little CSS issue on my forms i would like to take care of.

The check box color of "x" needs to be black and not grey for me...users can't see the gray.

Can someone tell me the exact css code I need for this, and how to implement it?

http://awesomescreenshot.com/067c05o5f

TIA!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:1 little css question 13 years 1 week ago #13475

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Can you please post a link to the form in question and indicate what "x" checkbox ?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!