Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: NEED PHP / MYSQL / HTTPS / RSFORM PRO Developper

NEED PHP / MYSQL / HTTPS / RSFORM PRO Developper 13 years 1 week ago #13464

• fuunzi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi ,

I need Php / Mysql / HTTPS developper for a web application . i bought RSFORM pro to complete my project . HOWEVER, i'm not a good PHP développer .
Coud Your company work on my projects ? i will pay working fees.

King Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:NEED PHP / MYSQL / HTTPS / RSFORM PRO Developper 13 years 1 week ago #13466

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

rsjoomla.com is not providing customizations, but if you add a description on what needs to be done, perhaps someone will jump to the occasion.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:NEED PHP / MYSQL / HTTPS / RSFORM PRO Developper 13 years 2 days ago #13516

• fuunzi
  • Fresh Boarder
i need PHP / MYSQL / HTTPS / RSFORM PRO Developper . Here are some guidelines from the web application :

- creating forms to communicate by https with another server throught X509 CERTIFICATES and sending xml and txt file to server
- Verify X509 certificate on e-token device before accepting connexion
-create trigger making some controls from items inside database before sending file.
- Manage server responses.

Thanks U .

Kind Regards,

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!