Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Possibility of modifying the data in a table

Possibility of modifying the data in a table 13 years 3 weeks ago #13458

• milord65
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello

I intend to buy RSFORM pro, however I shall wish to have beforehand an answer to this question:
Is it possible to modify the data already entered on the frontend a table with or without form?

Thanks for any reponse.

Jean-Pierre
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Possibility of modifying the data in a table 13 years 3 weeks ago #13472

• matt
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
No, not by default. But I and others are using the RSShowform, see the 3rd post on that page for download http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/forum/37-rsform-pro---/4936-solvedin-front-show-data-edit-print-and-search---.html?start=84

Matt
Last Edit: 13 years 3 weeks ago by matt.

Re:Possibility of modifying the data in a table 12 years 11 months ago #13714

• linku2nz
  • Fresh Boarder
milord65 wrote:
Hello

I intend to buy RSFORM pro, however I shall wish to have beforehand an answer to this question:
Is it possible to modify the data already entered on the frontend a table with or without form?

Thanks for any reponse.

Jean-Pierre
I'm a relatively new RSForms Pro user ... but I can already see that it's a very powerful component ... and very customisable. I'd say go for it anyway!!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!