Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS Form install issue

RS Form install issue 13 years 1 week ago #13453

When installing RS Form through the extension manager I get the below error message:

Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in D:\Hosting\7505361\html\libraries\joomla\filesystem\folder.php on line 115

I have verified the permissions as suggested in the install walk through, but I am stumped on the cause. I am running joomla 1.6 on a Go daddy server. I'm pretty new to this, so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Tom
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!