Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Form question

Form question 13 years 1 week ago #13452

I have a question, i know how to do this with php and sessions but i am trying to now create this inside of joomla with rsform pro. what i need is to redirect to a different part of the form depending on what radio button is clicked.

example:

radio button 1 - female = if they click this is takes them to a different form that places the data before the question into the same data base as the form it redirects them to, so they may fill out more info

radio button 2 - male = if they click this radio if takes them to another form that palces the data before they clicked the button and they have more questions to answer.

is this doable in rsforms i know how to use

http://www.your_site.com/page1|Description 1
http://www.your_site.com/page2|Description 2

but in my form they both need to goto different form pages that saves the data before they choose the radio based on male or female. and also i need a hidden field to be filled in as well if they click them i know how to do that in html as well but not in rsforms.

if this helps any, from my understanding multi page forms works by when clicking the next button using

onClick="someJavaFunction();

but im not sure what the function it is calling. so if it goes to

<tbody id="rsform_7_page_1">

how would i make one radio button (or even an actual button) goto

<tbody id="rsform_7_page_1">

and another goto

<tbody id="rsform_7_page_2">

thank you for all your help in advance.
Last Edit: 13 years 1 week ago by gerlachfirm.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!