Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Show additional field when Radio button selected

Show additional field when Radio button selected 13 years 2 weeks ago #13397

I found a few different ways of doing it, but now I'm trying to figure out how to integrate this into RSForm!Pro.

To give you an idea, it's for an RSVP form. I have a list of attendees which looks like:
John Smith *yes *no

I would like it that if the "yes" radio button is selected, an additional textbox loads under asking for an e-mail address.

Of course this field would have to be captured and show up in the Submissions.

Any thoughts/leads?

Thank you!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Show additional field when Radio button selected 13 years 2 weeks ago #13403

Hi Chimaera:

There's an article in the documentation section that might help you.

CM

Re:Show additional field when Radio button selected 13 years 2 weeks ago #13428

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

You can also find a show/hide example on our demo server:

demo.rsjoomla.com/fex
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!