Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Inherited CSS Styles and how to change...

Inherited CSS Styles and how to change... 13 years 1 month ago #13319

I'm a little confused.

I have built a form using the 2 lines template.

I have also added the CSS and Javascript to turn it into a tabbed form and added the tabber and tabbertab classes in the appropriate spots to make my form tabbed.

That's all working fine.

My problem is that once I got my tabs defined, I started working on the layout within each tab, and started adding some tables, because I want to have some items appear on the same line.

My form seems to be inheriting a couple things from my default CSS script for my general pages, as follows:

1) Where ol/li formatting is used for the tabs,it is defaulting an arrow (>) which I am using in my normal joomla forms.

2) It is center justifying headings and things in my tables.

I'm not sure where I can affect these items to get rid of the arrow li's and left justify stuff in my tables.

Anyone got any advice?

I haven't published the form on my website yet, but I believe it can be previewed here, so you can see what I'm talking about:

www.flightbiz.info/index.php?option=com_rsform&formId=3
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!