Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Tutorials

Tutorials 13 years 1 month ago #13299

• DawnB
  • Fresh Boarder
I see that there are explanations for fields, etc., but is there a tutorial any place for creating forms using RSForm Pro?

Thanks,
Dawn
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Tutorials 13 years 1 month ago #13308

Dawn,
If you could email me offline, I may have something that will help. I'd prefer that you look at it to see if it is of interest before I post it on the forum.

Kathy
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

Re:Tutorials 13 years 1 month ago #13335

Yes, that's what I'd like to know. I keep hearing how great RSJoomla's support is, but I don't want to go submitting a support ticket everytime I need to know where to change the formatting of a specific item, for example.

The demos are good and offer a lot of answers, but I thought there would be a master document which explains the various CSS, PHP, Java, HTML files and how they work, and what to do if you need to alter something in one of them. This doesn't seem to exist.

Specifically, for example, I was trying to make an "other" box pop up when selecting "other" from a dropdown box. There is an example for radio buttons, but this wasn't entirely clear. There was an item called "component3" which I imagine was the "other" radio button choice, because it was the fourth choice and I am assuming it counts from zero, but how do I know the name of the items within my dropdown box to refer to them and form code that is similar for the dropdown box? I have no way of finding this info, since the items are auto-generated.

Hmmm...

If there is any overarching documentation or good place for support, aside from submitting a ticket, please let me know!

Re:Tutorials 13 years 1 month ago #13345

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

RSform!Pro is based on standard PHP/Joomla, MySQL, HTML and CSS, so no real specific documentation is required for this area.

We do offer an extensive RSform!Pro documentation that describes the component's functionality:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/21-rsform-pro-user-guide.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!