Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: PayPal IPN

PayPal IPN 13 years 5 months ago #13286

• nik.m
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Is there any way to incorporate PayPal IPN into a form so that I can set success and failure landing pages and record the payment result?

I know the current PayPal plugin doesn't do this but does someone know a way to implement it?

Cheers
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PayPal IPN 13 years 5 months ago #13301

I want to ditto the above post. I have been struggling to make this work for weeks and have not found a working solution yet.

Re:PayPal IPN 13 years 5 months ago #13358

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

The RSform!Pro PayPal plugin does incorporate a notification system. If the payment is carried out a status field will be updated (this is available in the Manage submissions area).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:PayPal IPN 13 years 3 months ago #13707

• Crispin
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
We want to sell tickets for a show using your form with payments going to Paypal.

We want to only send tickets to those with successful payments by email.

To check manually for each payment would not only slow the process down but would look unprofessional.

This could be down with seperate return pages for success or failure.

Is there a third party script or solution that could be used with RSforms which has so many other benefits it would be a shame to not be able to use it.

Crispin

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!