Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Get form to get data from already submitted form

Get form to get data from already submitted form 13 years 1 month ago #13283

• CHCG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I am looking for a solution to have a second prepared form retrieve submitted data from a previous (already submitted) form. I am myself far from code-savvy enough to know how to accomplish it.

What I am looking for is this:

I have created an order form. Included in that form as a hidden field is an incrementing order number, unique for each submitted order. The order form is filled-in and submitted by registered front-end users.

Now I want to create an order confirmation form, that uses the unique order number to retrieve certain (but not all) field data from the order form that a user has submitted and automatically fills this in to identical fields in the new confirmation form.

I hope to have made this understandable and hope for someone more knowledgable to give me directions.

Thank you in advance, your advise will be very much appreciated.
Last Edit: 13 years 1 month ago by CHCG.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Get form to get data from already submitted form 12 years 11 months ago #13649

Hi I am looking to do something similar did you have any luck?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!