Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Using RSForms to supplement VirtueMart

Using RSForms to supplement VirtueMart 13 years 1 month ago #13227

• terencef
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi; I have a VirtueMart cart that needs to capture additional information at checkout and the requirements are:

- For certain VM items flaged as "ExtraInfo" I need to collect 7 extra fields (name, address etc) PER ITEM QTY

example:
Item ABC Qty 4 will need FOUR fieldsets (the 7 fields)
Item XYX Qty 2 will need TWO fieldsets (the 7 fields)

This information needs to be linked to the order and shown before checkout/payment.

I was hoping to use RSForms Pro but I don't know how to integrate this with VM.

Would appreciate any suggestions or assistance.

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Using RSForms to supplement VirtueMart 13 years 1 month ago #13231

• terencef
  • Fresh Boarder
I am willing to compensate for this functionality...
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!