Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Language string failed to load error - on submit

Language string failed to load error - on submit 13 years 1 month ago #13197

image of error:

qwertycare.com/files/pics/rserrors/rsformerror.png

Upon filling out the form located at:
ogedge.com/company-information

The form will submit, then present that error on the browser window, and then refresh to a window indicating it was sent (which it was).

I need that error to stop appearing on the front end.

Any thoughts?

PS: yes my site looks horrible
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Language string failed to load error - on submit 13 years 1 month ago #13211

Still trying to figure this one out.

Re:Language string failed to load error - on submit 13 years 1 week ago #13552

• andre09
  • Fresh Boarder
I'm experiencing this too...I see no one has replied in a month? I will be submitting a ticket for this.

Re: Language string failed to load error - on submit 12 years 7 months ago #14959

I see your site is not causing the error anymore, well mine is. Can you pass along the fix?

Re: Language string failed to load error - on submit 12 years 7 months ago #14990

Hello, I'm also getting the same error. Did you guys get a fix? If so, care to share?

Thanks

Re: Language string failed to load error - on submit 12 years 7 months ago #15036

trevor.hendrickson wrote:
I see your site is not causing the error anymore, well mine is. Can you pass along the fix?

Hi all,

I got a response from tech support:

"Please make sure that the User, Admin and Additional Emails that you may have set in your form have messages correctly set for them that are not blank. After setting the messages properly, the error will not longer display."

Well there you have it!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!