Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Multi Page Form

Multi Page Form 13 years 1 month ago #13088

It's very easy to create a form with this, it's great but I've run into a couple of problems:

1) How can I add two values to a selection in a drop down list? What I want to do is have a list of cities "New York, Chicago, Los Angeles" and each city has a corresponding ID "1,2,3". I want to fill two columns in a database, one with the ID and one with the actual city name - but only having to select the city name from one drop-down list.

2) When uploading a file, how can I have it so the value is just the image name, not the full path to the image.

3) I'm trying to add a the date to a hidden element with the following php: "echo date ('Y-m-d');" but it's not working.

4) Later down the road, I have to add geolocation using Google Maps. Has anyone done this already?

Thanks for any help at all!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!