Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSJoomla!TV Audio Not Working

RSJoomla!TV Audio Not Working 13 years 2 months ago #13007

Has anybody had this happen? I have searched the forum extensively and found nothing. I am trying to watch the youtube tutorials and getting no audio.

I have seen comments under the tutorials that other viewers can't hear the audio either but I can't figure it out.

I reinstalled adobe flash, relaunched browsers, went thru the youtube troubleshooting guides.. nothing.

Other youtube videos seem to work fine.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:RSJoomla!TV Audio Not Working 13 years 2 months ago #13030

SOLVED: There is NO audio for the RSJoomlaTV. DUH.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!