Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Couple of easy questions:

Couple of easy questions: 13 years 2 months ago #13003

• Anony999
  • Fresh Boarder
How do i

a. Have a Text Box and validate it so that someone can only enter characters a-z A-Z (its for a first name)

b. How do i make the Caption area on the left of my form wider as its narrow at present and a simple sentance like:

Gift Aid
Declaration to:
(*)

Is on 3 lines like above

c. ll my site is font comic sans ms, so what do i edit in my form / template to get the font correct ?

Cheers

Dave
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!