Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: form filtering

form filtering 13 years 2 months ago #12987

• stilzz
  • Fresh Boarder
Does RS Form Pro have the abilty to filter the forms by user input. For instance I want a form with several check boxes. Instead of open every form to see who checked what I want to be able to filter and display all submissions by those who selected and certain check box. I really on need to fileter by check box selections. thanks in advance
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:form filtering 13 years 1 month ago #13157

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

The "Manage submission" tab does have this feature available, you can sort your submissions based on a fixed value or between a certain time interval. More information on this tab can be read here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...age-submissions.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!