Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Newbie Question about Form creation

Newbie Question about Form creation 13 years 2 months ago #12980

• goodoboy
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello, I have looked all over for a form builder and I think this will help me. Please tell me this form builder can help me. Can RS Form be used to create forms like the examples below? I rather just add website links of what I'm trying to do rather than explaining. Im trying to have a form where the user can enter in as many rows of terms/questions and answers as they want. Also have the ability to remove a row once created. Also the user can enter as many as needed in each row/field. Users will enter their information (the data will save in Joomla MySQL database) and click Create Flashcards. Another customize application will take this information from the database to build flascards.

Here are examples of the type for forms I am trying to build:

quizlet.com/create_set/
memorize.com/table-wizard
flashcards.dictionary.com/make

Can I assigned where this data is stored in the database? Also, can the data be saved with the username of the person that created the data?

I really thank you for the help Any help would be great. Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Newbie Question about Form creation 13 years 1 month ago #13155

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 60
Hello,

You can create these kinds of forms with our component, but you will require custom scripting. By default, the information submitted in the forms created by our component is stored in the RSForm!Pro database tables (#__rsform_submissions, #__rsform_submission_values).
You can also store the username of the user that submitted the form with the help of some custom scripting.

Some examples on custom scripting for RSForm!Pro can be found here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...ustom-scripting.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!