Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Create contact reply form

Create contact reply form 13 years 2 months ago #12954

I've created a form whereby once users fill out the form the detail are posted on the web page along with their email address.

Is there a way to:
1) mask the email address so to prevent spam bots

2) to create a reply form which will respond to the users specific email address...

hope I'm clear here.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Create contact reply form 13 years 1 month ago #13137

• andreic
  • NOW ONLINE
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

1. You could try using the mod_rsform_list or the "View submissions" menu item in order to display the submissions made for a certain form in your front-end. You can read more about the module and menu item in these articles:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...-view-menu-item.html

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...4-modrsformlist.html

2. This is a little more difficult to accomplish. You could try adding a link for each submission that will point to your contact form an will also contain an extra parameter that will store the user's email address. You could then retrieve the email address from the parameter and send the email to that address when the form is submitted. An example on this topic can be found here:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...can-i-catch-it-.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!