Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Layout of a form

Layout of a form 13 years 2 months ago #12927

I have a form of 8 pages. On some pages there are radio or checkboxes with more than 10 items. Those pages are very long and all aligned left in a long list. How do I style it that for example a list with 15 options in a radiobutton is equally divided in blocks of 5.

Option 1 Option 6 Option 11
Option 2 Option 7 Option 12
Option 3 Option 8 Option 13
Option 4 Option 9 Option 14
Option 5 Option 10 Option 15
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Layout of a form 13 years 1 month ago #13100

I need this exact same thing to happen also. I'm looking to create a form consisting of text boxes and 3 columns of 46 different check boxes. Any answers to this post????
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!