Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Limiting choices for checkboxes

Limiting choices for checkboxes 13 years 2 months ago #12888

Ciao to all friends,
I'm scheduling to buy your extension RSFORMPRO.
First to make this step, I would like to know if it's possible to do something as follow:
i have a form with a part where user can choice among 10 different checkboxes that belong to the same question: what are you hobbies? (The possible choices are football, soccer, watching tv and so on); I would like to limiting the choice up to 3 hobbies.
It's possible to do this situation?
Best regard
Renzo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Limiting choices for checkboxes 13 years 1 month ago #12941

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Yes this is possible, but you will require to implement some Javascripts. To get a better understanding on how this can be implemented, please refer to the scripting section:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/34-custom-scripting.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!