Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Displaying Submissions on a per person input

Displaying Submissions on a per person input 13 years 2 months ago #12883

Hi I am sure this can be done I just have no idea how to go about it, I am creating a form that many people will fill in and I want to be able to search a field and then to display a page with the data that resides on the database relating to the individual you have chosen to look at. it would also be good to be able to provide a login for individuals who submitted their data and allow them to view and edit it.

Hope someone understands what Im trying to do here

Regards

Nik
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Displaying Submissions on a per person input 13 years 1 month ago #12940

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Unfortunately such features are not included in RSform!Pro by default, but due to its flexible nature, this can be implemented with some custom scripting.

By default, RSform!Pro includes a basic submission listing feature, via mod_rsform_list and the View Submissions menu item.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!