Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to limit up to 3 choices out of 40 checkboxes?

How to limit up to 3 choices out of 40 checkboxes? 13 years 2 months ago #12844

Hi there, I'm on RSFormPro subscription.
I'm trying to do the following.
My client wishes to offer to its users a choice of 40 different products/services.
The user can choose from 1 up to 3 of these products/services.
I have enabled 40 checkboxes, how can I limit the choice the user can do among the 40 possibilities?
Any help would be really appreciated.
Henry
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How to limit up to 3 choices out of 40 checkboxes? 13 years 1 month ago #12899

Excuse me, dear friend.
I have the same problem.
Have you already solved this problem?
Best regards
Renzo
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!