Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Send hidden Field IP in Submission

Send hidden Field IP in Submission 13 years 3 months ago #12695

Is there a way to send in a hidden Field the IP in the submission, i have allways the problem with the african spammers when i have the IP i can block them
I know i can use Captcha but many clients dont like this it was also a good idea include a more common captcha like recapcha from google

For the rest i use now allready several componentes from RSJoomla and i am very happy with all of them
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Send hidden Field IP in Submission 13 years 3 months ago #12702

• tim2
  • Junior Boarder
Hi,
Check out this article - www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...he-referer-page.html and replace HTTP_REFERER with REMOTE_ADDR. Reference php.net/manual/en/reserved.variables.server.php for other server variables available to you.
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by tim2.

Re:Send hidden Field IP in Submission 13 years 2 months ago #12783

There are a few "Place Holders" in RS Form. Add this code to the Admin Email to get them:
<p>IP Addr: {global:userip}</p>
<p>User: {global:username}</p>
<p>User ID: {global:userid}</p>
<p>User Email: {global:useremail}</p>
<p>Date: {global:date_added}</p>

The User info is if you have a User or Subscriber logged in.

Greg
All Call Technologies

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!