Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Calculate without button?

Calculate without button? 13 years 3 months ago #12685

• badzsi
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!

I can use "Calculation examples", but I would like to use it without the "calculate button" if it is possible.

(radio buttons)
I would like to use this form with "auto refesh" of the total amount text area after every time, I check one radio button. If I put the mark into another radio button, the total2 would change without the button, I dont want to use calculate button.

Sorry, I speak English just a little, do you understand my problem?

Thanks,
Gabor
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Calculate without button? 13 years 3 months ago #12701

Hi Gabor:

You might try using an onchange="calculateTotal();" event in the additional attributes box of the radio button control. Every time you change the value of the radio buttons by clicking on one, it would run your "calculateTotal" routine to update your total.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!