Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error when installing

Error when installing 13 years 3 months ago #12617

• oferme
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
When i try to install the component, i get the message:

Error building Admin Menus

Please help .

Ofer
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Error when installing 13 years 3 weeks ago #13267

• scott.garrett2
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
get this too in joomla 1.6

did you ever work out how to get around this?

Re:Error when installing 13 years 9 hours ago #13522

• jmkoomen
  • Fresh Boarder
I have the same problem in 1.6. I tried chmod-ing 777 all administrator folder tree, but it didnt help.

I did find out that you can use the component by clicking the link in the install text, which points directly to the component:
administrator/index.php?option=com_rsform

Maybe you can use this as temporary workaround.
Last Edit: 13 years 9 hours ago by jmkoomen.

Re:Error when installing 12 years 10 months ago #14040

The problem is probably not to the files. I worked at the installation after I restored a backup of the database. Previously, I had inadvertently set the plan to install old RSForm for Joomla 1.5. Be adapted exactly where in the database must be something I can not say unfortunately.

best regards

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!