Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Select the item number freely

Select the item number freely 13 years 3 months ago #12604

Hello,

I have the latest version of pro rsform

my problem:
I want the visitor form in the figure indicates a freely
and the total of this calculation alone

want to buy it x times the same single item in my form

but what I saw, a free field, or the total of this calculation, it is impossible?

I mean the paypal plug-in for those who have not followed ...

Thinks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Select the item number freely 13 years 3 months ago #12625

Hi jeansebastienrimmel:

If I understand your problem correctly, you want to allow the user to specify the total number of a single item and then have the total field updated accordingly. For example, the item costs $100. The user types in that he wants 5. The total field updates to 5 * $100 = $500.

If that's the case, all you need is a simple Javascript that runs when the user changes the number of items. It simply does an "x * price" calculation and updates the total. There's an example of this in the "RS Joomla and PayPal."

Best of luck.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!