Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: make email look just like online form...

make email look just like online form... 13 years 3 months ago #12589

in our forms, we have several information free text areas, information about what they are signing up for, anyway I need this info to come through and be included in the email sent out, so need to know how to include the free text info in the email export...thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:make email look just like online form... 13 years 3 months ago #12590

Hi, This is just a user here, but I think it is pretty easy to include "free text" in the response email. Just type it in the email form.

Something like this:

Dear {Name:value}, here is the information you submitted:

Name: {Name:value}

Topic: {Topic:value]

Now just type lots of free text here. Blah Blah.

Next Item: {NextItem:value}

etc,
etc.

Re:make email look just like online form... 13 years 3 months ago #12591

Actually, I like to use a table in the response email.

Something like this:

Dear {Name:value}, here is the information you submitted:
<table border=1>
<tr><td>Name:</td><td>{Name:value}</td></tr>
<tr><td>Topic:</td><td>{Topic:value}</td></tr>
<tr><td>Freetext:</td><td>just type lots of free text here. Blah Blah.</td></tr>
<tr><td>Topic:</td><td>{Topic:value}</td></tr></table>
etc,
etc.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!