Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: can a rsform submission create a rsticket?

can a rsform submission create a rsticket? 13 years 3 months ago #12564

i would like to know if a rsform submission can create a rsticket?

i have two forms on my site, one is for an estimate request and other is order request. i have just installed rsformspro and rsticketspro.

what i would like to do, is when someone creates and submits an estimate request form, it create a ticket, so when they are replied to, or they get an estimate, its done through the ticketing system instead of via email or phone which is how we do it now.

that way anyone of us can log in and see it and there is a record of the communication line with the customer.

i have just gotten into this, so there might be some standard of doing this, just not sure!!!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:can a rsform submission create a rsticket? 13 years 3 months ago #12698

BUMP!

does anyone know? I see when you set up a new form, one of the components you can add is "Support Ticket" but i cant tell what that does or how / if it works with RSTickets Pro????

Does anyone know what this does?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!