Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Changing the names of inputs for PHP/mySQL

Changing the names of inputs for PHP/mySQL 13 years 3 months ago #12538

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone knew how to edit the names of the inputs from the standard automated ones?

The problem is that RSform pro has given each input field names with square brackets in '[]' and this is causing a problem when I try to call the data in from these inputs in a PHP file using '$_POST[inputname]'

I'm familiar with HTML forms and PHP but the form I need to use has been created in RS form pro by someone else and I have never used it. Surely there's someone out there who has had this problem before or even a similar one. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!