Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Help me please, guys

Help me please, guys 13 years 3 months ago #12502

• gizzie
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello everyone. I am using JCE popup window technology for my video appearin, and i wonder, how can i popup the video directly from the menu row? I mean, thas with simple text jcepopup works fine, but i dont know, how to popup video from menu, because there're no such functions in administrator's panel in menu as for simple text.

- popup window with video in it have to come up after click on that menu button.

- i am using parameters like that, but it doesnot popup the window, it opens the site with link, not popup window

please, help me.
Last Edit: 13 years 3 months ago by gizzie.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!