Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Adding function for email or Paypal on submit

Adding function for email or Paypal on submit 13 years 4 months ago #12454

I have a small booking/payment form that I need some advice on changing. It has one product and one price, which has to be selected from a checkbox. Can anyone propose code to add that if the checkbox is not checked, then on submit the detail is sent as an email to admin, rather than processing the script to process via Paypal?

On the same matter, has anyone else had trouble using Sandbox? To be precise, the transaction is directed to Paypal, but when trying to confirm it refuses the email and password combination in the Sandbox account. Settings have all be triple checked, but still does not work
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Adding function for email or Paypal on submit 13 years 3 months ago #12490

Hi:

I was playing with the Sandbox yesterday to set up my own PayPal test. Just to check, when testing your application in the Sandbox and trying to log in to your account on the PayPal Sandbox, are you using an account you set up in the Sandbox?

I may be stating the blatently obvious, but the first time I tested my form, I tried to log into the Sandbox using my regular PayPal account. After the required "D'oh" moment, I realized that I needed to log in using an account created in the Sandbox. Once I did that, all went according to plan.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!